Pages

We Face Tomorrow Together

Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2016

Tomorrow - Follow the sun

Faith that there will be a tomorrow

I know what's wrong my dear, but I really don't know how to turn it off.

Again, I don't know how the       I got here, but I know I need to get the Hell out.

The best day I ever had was when the sun was shining and everyone I loved was smiling.

Let every time of day have its place.

To wake yourself up, put yourself in the moment.

Knowledge is learning something new everyday, wisdom is letting go of something everyday.

Life is the purpose of virtue.

Because the rivers flow is constant, it is always the same, always new.

To unlock the inner strength - where my essence will be
It's the knowledge of self - understanding the things around me that becomes with wisdom that I need
Living this life to the best of my ability - channeling my thoughts into your symmetry

The beginning of knowledge is to call things by their right names.

Get a steady hand.

The architect raises his structure in imagination before he erects it in reality.

Habits are the backroads of the unconscious.

Share the gift of life.

Prayer is life contemplated at the highest level.

Perception is not whimsical but fatal

If with closed ears and eyes I consult consciousness for a moment, immediately are all walls and barriers dissipated, Earth roll from under me, and I float... - Thoreau

The life of man is a self evolving circle, which, from a ring imperceptibly small, rushes on all sides outwards to new and larger circles, and that without end.

They know enough, who know to learn

Concrete slabs over green grass, but the rose still grows from the rocks and outlasts.

Human life is about being in the world without becoming the world.

Man, when perfected, is the best of animals; but if he be isolated from law and justice is the worst of all.

If you care about people. Set the example.

To enter the world first hand is to enter into its grasp.

A darkness of the heart cannot be cured by moving the body from one place to another.

When a man lives with God, his voice shall be as sweet as the murmur of the brook and the rustle of corn.

War corrupts the body as it corrupts the mind.

Habits are first cobwebs, then cables.

Freedom consists not in refusing to recognize anything above us, but in respecting something which is above us; for by respecting it, we raise ourselves to it, and, by our very acknowledgement, prove that we bear within ourselves what is higher, and are worthy to be on a level with it.

Friends.


We is you are I


No comments:

Post a Comment